Looking For New Sonoma Wine Country Lodgings?
Come experience our wonderful Sonoma area attractions, entertainment and recreational activities for both corporate and leisure travelers. Work or unwind in stylish, well-appointed California wine country accommodations that provide an atmosphere of peace and productivity.
Walk downtown to the beautiful Windsor Town Green, which features unique boutiques, shops, a variety of excellent dining, summer concerts and festivals.
Play a round of golf at Windsor Golf Club or hit the gaming tables or outside deck at the River Rock Casino in the Sonoma countryside. Highway 1 provides a relaxing and picturesque way to enjoy the spectacular Northern California Coast, a few miles from our nearby inn.
Our accessible Sonoma area lodging is surrounded by well-known wineries and tasting rooms throughout Sonoma , Napa, Calistoga, Healdsburg and the Russian River Valley . Savor distinctive wines and California cuisine as you wind through Sonoma's countryside wineries and sun-kissed vineyards.
Kayak, canoe, fish and boat along the rustic Russian River and Lake Sonoma, an outdoor water sport's paradise just 15 minutes way. A 45-minute adventure to the coast takes you to exquisite Bodega Bay, where magical sunsets punctuate a dramatic coastline.
- Downtown Windsor – 2 Blocks
- Charles Schulz Museum – 8.4 miles
- Wells Fargo Center for the Performing Arts – 5.2 miles
- Windsor Golf Club – 1.3 mile
- Windsor Town Green – 2 Blocks
- Bodega Bay – 31.1 miles
- Russian River – 3 miles
- Sonoma Valley – 30.9 miles
- Vineyard Creek Convention Center – 8 miles
- Napa Valley – 48.2 miles
- Infineon Raceway – 30.5 miles
- Healdsburg – 6.1 miles
- Lake Sonoma – 17.7 miles
- Calistoga – 24 miles
- Guerneville – 15.4 miles
- Santa Rosa - 6 miles
- River Rock Casino – 16 miles
- Armstrong Redwood State Reserve – 18.4 miles
- Wine Tasting – 4 blocks
- Santa Rosa Charles Schulz Airport (STS) - 3.1 miles
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO)- 76.9 miles
- Oakland International Airport (OAK) - 77.1 miles
- TAKE HWY 101 NORTH
- TURN LEFT AT THE STOP SIGN. THE HOTEL WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT.
- TAKE THE WINDSOR CENTRAL EXIT. TURN LEFT
- AT THE SECOND STOP LIGHT - TURN LEFT ON CONDE LANE.